Still some time to go before the November 14 due date, but there are changes to the AISL RFP as detailed on the first page of the document which can be found at the link below.
• Defining the educational criteria for giant and immersive screen films.
• Promoting the importance of evaluation as an integral part of film development.
• Disseminating giant and immersive screen research and evaluation results through publications, webinars, social media, and presentations at association meetings.
• Establishing connections between research and practitioners.
• Creating the infrastructure for collaborative research proposals.
• Encouraging and mentoring new researchers, educators and exhibitors in giant and immersive screens.