conducted a developmental evaluation of CCLI to examine and support implementation of the program.
This evaluation documented five primary outcomes of participating CCLI:
Topline Summary, Fall 2016 (.pdf)Full Evaluation, Winter 2017 (.pdf)
- participants and institutions broadened their definitions and conceptions of diversity and cultural competency;
- participants and institutions enacted new ways of talking about diversity and cultural competency;
- institutions involved a greater number and breadth of stakeholders in diversity work;
- institutions acted with greater intentionality and adopted clearer and more focused strategies to advance inclusion work; and
- institutions' activities to foster organizational inclusion were accelerated and enhanced.